Whether you ride a motorcycle or not, you can look like a biker if you want to. It is actually not difficult to pull off that biker look, however, it might take some drastic changes to your personal appearance for it to work. In this article, you will be able to read about the things you need to buy for a biker outfit. Let’s take a look at the list:
- Wear a Leather Vest or Jacket – for the best results, you should find the perfect leather jacket or vest. Resale and vintage shops are the best places for finding a good leather vest or jacket. If you cannot find an older one, you can opt for buying a new leather jacket.
- Do not Forget About the Leather Boots – you should own at least one pair of leather boots. They should be either brown or black and have a buckle around the ankle, as well as a heel that will help you grip the pegs of your motorcycle. They should also go up to the mid-calf.
- Wear Denim – you should opt for gray or black denim jeans. You should avoid getting baggy or skinny jeans, instead, choose a slim-fit or boot-cut jeans. Also, a denim jacket could be a nice change from your leather jacket from time to time, especially during the summer season. Keep in mind that you should avoid wearing a lot of denim pieces at the same time.
- Get a Chain Wallet – there is nothing worse than fearing that your wallet will fall out while riding your bike, and a chain wallet will help you with keeping your wallet, credit cards, and other cards safe. If you want to attach the wallet, clasp the latch end around your belt loop on your jeans. Then tuck the wallet into your back pocket and you are good to go.
- Accessories – rings, necklaces, and pins are the best accessories that you can get to complete your biker outfit. Rings come in all shapes and sizes, however, the most common ones are skull rings. When it comes to necklace pendants, opting for dog tags or crosses should work well. The most fun part of accessorizing is the enamel pins. According to the experts from www.enamelpins.com, you can customize these pins, hence, they can feature almost anything, from your motorcycle club logo to your motorcycle brand. These pins can be attached to any piece of clothing, hence, they are quite diverse.
- Black is the Staple of a Biker Outfit – whenever it is possible, try wearing black clothes. A black jacket, shirt, jeans, or boots should make up most of your closet colors. Of course, you can mix it with other colors, but you should also avoid wearing that much colors at the same time. Also, cheerful and bright colors can give a wrong impression.
As you can see, it is not difficult to pull off a biker look and the tips from the article above will make the entire process of choosing biker clothes easier, less expensive, and less time-consuming.